Sooooo you've decided this is your year to put your brows on point! Welcome to the other side! Here are a few things to know before you book your microblading appointment!
Microblading cannot be performed if you are:
Diabetic (Doctors Clearance Required)
Prone to Keloids or excessive scarring
In general poor health
or on any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system or healing.
Preparing for your Microblading appointment!
• On the morning of your appointment, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Just kidding, but seriously, skip the starbucks stop, and don’t drink ANY alcohol, coffee or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
• Unless you want your technician to look like they stepped off of the set of a Tarantino movie, do not take any blood thinners, aspirin, niacin, vitamin E or ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment. :)
• Discontinue use of your fish oils, (omega 3) 3-5 Days before treatment. You'll live! :)
• Do not visit your tanning salon or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
• No facial waxing within 2 days of treatment.
• No chemical peels, botox, filllers, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment. Skin care containing glycolic acid, retinol, (retin-a, renova) should be avoided 1 week prior.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days. This is a great time to try bangs or some new fringe!
We know getting new brows is exciting for all parties involved! But for sanitary and space reasons please do not bring guests to your appointment.
Be on time, and ready to rock your gorgeous new brows!