OMBRE' POWDER BROWS
TATTOO REMOVAL (NON LASER)
LASH LIFTS & LASH EXTENSIONS
PHONE (424) 209-8763
Home of award winning, Los Angeles based beauty professional, Erin James. With over 18 years in the beauty and creative industry, Erin brings a wealth of creativity, precision and fun to each face she touches. Hop in her chair, and let the magic unfold.
Preparing for your Brow Appointment
First, be sure you are a proper candidate for brow procedures.
Microblading & Ombre Brows cannot be performed if you are:
Diabetic (Doctors Clearance Required)
Prone to Keloids or excessive scarring
In general poor health
or on any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system or healing.
We know getting new brows is exciting for all parties involved! But for sanitary and space reasons please do not bring guests that are not being serviced to your appointment.
• Do not drink ANY alcohol, coffee or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
•Do not take any blood thinners, aspirin, niacin, vitamin E or ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment. :)
• Discontinue use of your fish oils, (omega 3) 3-5 Days before treatment.
• Do not visit your tanning salon or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
• No facial waxing within 2 days of treatment.
• No chemical peels, botox, filllers, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment. Skin care containing glycolic acid, retinol, (retin-a, renova) should be avoided 1 week prior.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.
Be on time, and ready to rock your gorgeous new brows!